- Square case with rotating lugs
- Size: L 44mm, H 51mm, W 17mm
- Water resistance 30m
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection
- Multi-levels satin-brushed dial
- Double security fold-over buckle
- Bracelet in alligator
- Hysek Calibre HW4057
- Automatic Mechanical, hour & minute
- Chronograph with 2 times column wheel
- Double micro-rotor
- Weight on the dial side in 22K gold
- Rotating disc as seconds display at 9 o’clock
- Rotating disc as 45min display at 3 o’clock
- Direct-drive in the center
- Grande Date at 12 o’clock
- 416 components
- 49 jewels
- Autonomy 45h + 3h
- Frequency 28'800 VpH
“Furtif”, French for “Stealth”, refers to the highly bevelled edges of the watch case as well as the high-end technologies used to achieve such a technical design.
The Furtif succeed in showing intense originality down to the minutest details, with their in-house made titanium and gold cases and flexible lugs for an optimised ergonomy on the wrist.
The automatic winding of the heart is no longer assigned to an oscillating classical turning point mass, but to a micro-rotor integrated into the movement structure itself. Mastering their classics, the developers of the Manufacture have increased the power of micro-rotor winding combining the one visible on the dial to the one present on the back of the watch.