- Square case with rotating lugs
- Size: L 44mm, H 51mm, W 17mm
- Water resistance 30m
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection
- Black dial with "Côtes de Genève" finishing
- Double security fold-over buckle
- Bracelet in alligator
- Hysek Calibre HW3057
- Automatic Mechanical, hour & minute
- Double micro-rotor
- Weight on the dial side in 22K gold
- Grande Date at 12 o’clock
- 275 components
- 33 jewels
- Autonomy 47h
- Frequency 28'800 VpH
“Furtif”, French for “Stealth”, refers to the highly bevelled edges of the watch case as well as the high-end technologies used to achieve such a technical design.
The Furtif succeed in showing intense originality down to the minutest details, with their in-house made titanium and gold cases and flexible lugs for an optimised ergonomy on the wrist.
Watchmakers and designers have free rein to their technical creativity, giving rise to calibre Hysek HW3057: automatic movement with Grande Date, used by what professionals call a micro-rotor craft. Complex to be adjusted, the reset mode still remains the prerogative of great watchmakers.